Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gift Guide for Him

If you missed my "Gift Guide for Her," you can check that out here. But, I can't leave out the men, can I? I feel like it's always difficult to figure out what to get for the boys. What do they need? And want? Well, I picked a few items I thought would be suitable for the Outdoorsman, the Sports Lover, the Athlete, the Foodie, the Do-It-Yourselfer, and the Tech Guy. I'd love to hear if you have other suggestions, though!



The Sports Lover: NFL Stadiums Team Tracker (also available for MLB, NHL) / Beer of the Month Club Membership (what Sports' Lover, as long as he drinks alcohol, doesn't love beer?) / 







Happy Shopping!
 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share