Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Home Decor

I love decorating. It's truly something I enjoy, and though I'm not the best at it, it makes me feel good to walk around and see all the decor placed carefully around the house. If no one else ever sees my house, I at least want to be happy with it. And I absolutely loved decorating for the holidays this year, even more than most, since it's our first married Christmas. I thought I would show you a little bit of our house during this Christmas season!






























How did you decorate your house this year? Did you go all-out or just decorate the main areas?

With love,
 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share