Friday, December 5, 2014

Gift Guide for Her

Okay, so I know I'm not the only blogger putting these gift guides together, right? But, every time I look at one, I always drift off to ideas of my own. I figured that meant I should put my own gift guides together! Today's edition is the Gift Guide for Her. Some ideas for the Home Decor Lover, Athlete, Outdoorsy Girl, Girly Girl, Photography Lover, and Book Worm. I consider myself a little bit of every one of these, and anything on this list is something I'd love to have at some point! While you're sitting at your computer stumped by what to get for yet another person on your list, consider checking out some of these items!











Stay tuned for the Gift Guide for Him and Unique Gag Gift Ideas for Cheap! :)

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share