Wednesday, January 14, 2015

An Anniversary Series: "I Do"


If you missed Monday's post, I shared a few of my favorite pictures of Randy and I from our wedding day. I absolutely love looking through all of the pictures, and with our 1st wedding anniversary coming up in just four days (can't believe it!), I felt as if it's the perfect excuse to share more pictures from our day! Today's post is all about our ceremony and the "I Do!" 


My cousins, Emily and Kelsey, did an amazing job of being our candlelighters. This picture makes me wish I could go back to this day in more ways than one. Kelsey passed away last October, so it makes having these pictures all the more special to remember her and think of the fun this day. 


My gorgeous mother-in-law and handsome father-in-law!


My brother walking my beautiful mom down the aisle!


Our flower girl was a little timid, but she did such a great job! It was fun to have her walk down the aisle with my dad and I. I started crying as soon as I peered out and saw Randy at the end of the aisle. We didn't do a first look, so this was the first time I saw him on our wedding day, and I couldn't have picked a better moment. :) 



"Thank goodness I'm down that aisle, and we can get married!" Just so thankful. :) 



Lighting the unity candle! 



Our gorgeous bridesmaids!


I knew Deacon Pat would be the best person to marry me because I had grown up with him in church. But, I couldn't even have imagined how amazing of a ceremony it would be! He did such a great job, and I'm so honored he married us!


And made us laugh quite a bit!



My sister: "Oh no, I forgot the ring in the dressing room!"


Quite the hilarious moment and one of the best memories for sure! :) 




"I got it!"



"With this ring..."




"We're MARRIED!!!!"

All photos courtesy of Grindstone Studio

So many amazing memories of that day, and again, I couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you to all those that have been there for us time and time again. We love you!!

And a special happy birthday to my amazing sister who was such a wonderful maid of honor on my wedding day! I love you, Nik!

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share