Wednesday, January 28, 2015

12 Must Have Superbowl Appetizers!


My mom promised my dad a long time ago if the Minnesota Vikings ever made it to a Superbowl, she would throw him a party because he loves the Vikes (and we all do, too, because of him). Unfortunately, since they've been married, she's never had the chance, but the promise still stands for one day. Last year, when Randy and I got married, being that he's a huge Seahawks fan, we all gathered to watch the NFC Championship the day after our wedding. As you know, they won (barely, just like this time around), and it was up to me to also offer to throw a party for my new husband. :) I had so much fun doing it, so now it will be a tradition to host a Superbowl Party whether the Seahawks or Vikings are in it or not. This year, we just have more reason to cheer again. :) The best part, though, is always the food, and thanks to some amazing blogging friends, I've rounded up 12 Must Have Superbowl Appetizers you can serve at your party! Check them out!

Momma Nean's Cheese Ball from A Sweet Aroma




Jicama Fries with Balsamic Ketchup by Sustaining the Powers


Puppy Chow Popcorn by Vicki & Livi


Jalapeno & Lime Ranch Dipping Sauce by The Wetherills Say I Do


Black Bean and Corn Salsa by Sustaining the Powers


Jalapeno Party Poppers by Party Bluprints


Meatball Sliders by Party Bluprints


Parmesan Garlic Boneless Buffalo Wings by New Home, New Name, New Adventure


Sweet and Sour Meatballs by Life in the Lofthouse



Firecracker Dip by The Chirping Mama

Happy Superbowl Week, and GO SEAHAWKS! Sorry, couldn't resist! ;) What I really meant was can't wait to enjoy the yummy food!

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share