Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Pop Of Color


I'm not a neutrals girl. Yes, they have their place, and sometimes, I absolutely love just wearing black and white or tan. But, for the most part, I absolutely love my colors. Have some of each color (except maybe pink--that's limited, but hey, I'm not a girly girl). I'm always working to increase my color collection, too. 

For this week's Creative Closet, the theme was "pop of color." I figured this adorable, amazing vest from my mother-in-law was just the thing for it. 


This vest is so comfortable, warm, and goes with just about anything. Though, as you can see, my favorite way to wear it is with skinny jeans, a white long-sleeve, and boots. And I had some earrings that just matched it perfectly.


Since getting the vest for Christmas, I've already worn this outfit for work twice and thought it would be fun for a day in the snow with Honey and my husband. Though, we were hoping to hike a little, and with packed snow, these boots weren't making it. They didn't let me go up the hill. Instead, they caused me to fall 10 a few times. Note to self: next time, wear actual hiking boots/shoes.


I think Honey is my favorite part of these pictures. Isn't she adorable?


Vest: Eddie Bauer (similar) / Skinny Jeans: Forever 21 / Long-Sleeve T-Shirt: Old Navy
Boots: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: Smith's Marketplace (can't find similar link)

Linking up with Jana and Maegan for this week's Creative Closet!

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share