Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Parmesan Garlic Boneless Buffalo Wings


I LOVE football. Everything about it. The actual sport. The players. The FOOD. The drinks. It's just my favorite spectator sport by far. So, when it comes to the Superbowl, I literally can't wait. Even though I think my husband and I are playing it low key this year and just having a little party among ourselves, I'll still be cooking up some yummy appetizers as if we were throwing a huge bash. My husband made these Parmesan Garlic Boneless Buffalo Wings a few weeks ago for the first time, and they were SO good. We made them again this last weekend, and yes, we'll be making them again for the Superbowl. I wanted to share the recipe with you guys today, and tomorrow, I'll be featuring a roundup of some of the best recipes for Superbowl Appetizers, courtesy of amazing bloggers. :)

Parmesan Garlic Boneless Buffalo Wings Recipe

Ingredients:


Boneless Wings (Makes about 24 wings):

2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
4-6 cups vegetable oil

Parmesan Garlic Sauce: 

6 cloves garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp corn syrup
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese 
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp thym
1/4 tsp marjoram
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp basil
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper

Directions:

1. Saute garlic in small skillet until tender.
2. Add garlic and rest of ingredients to bowl and mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper more or less to taste.
4. Refrigerate sauce 2-3 hours or overnight.
5. While sauce is chilling, prepare fryer or skillet with vegetable oil.
6. Cut pieces of chicken breast into 1 inch pieces.
7. Mix flour with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika.
8. Coat pieces of chicken with flour mixture.
9. Fry pieces four to six at a time until they have formed a nice, brown, crispy skin.
10. Transfer pieces to plate lined with paper towels and allow excess grease to drip off.
11. Toss chicken wings with sauce or serve them with the sauce on the side. 
12. Enjoy! :)

These have easily become a favorite appetizer for us, and while not the healthiest, definitely delicious and perfect for the Superbowl! Let me know if you have any questions, and remember to check out tomorrow's roundup of more delicious appetizers!

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share