Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pretty in Pink - The Creative Closet

I'm not really that big of a fan of pink. It's never been my favorite color, and I definitely don't have many pink pieces in my closet. Every once in a while, though, I find a cute top or dress that I adore in that color. This one, in particular, is one I love. I found it a few years ago, and with the pearl button detailing, it's definitely one of my favorites. It works great for both nicer occasions with dress pants or a skirt or less dressy ones like this, and I love it in the spring with capris and sandals.

This black blazer is one of my staple pieces in my closet and works great with the pink top. My work doesn't require us to dress up, but there are times when we have meetings where we are expected to present ourselves in a professional manner. With the blazer, I thought it would dress up my appearance enough to look nice for my meeting but still comfortable and not like I was trying too hard.





Blazer: Target (similar) / Top: Envy Boutique / Jeans: Forever 21 / Flats: Kohls (similar) / 
Necklace: Plato's Closet (similar

What do you think? Is pink one of your staple colors?

Linking up with Jana and Maegan for today's Creative Closet!

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share