Friday, October 31, 2014

All Hallows Eve Means Tricks and Treats!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, friends!!!

I've been making Halloween cupcakes and treats every year for as long as I can remember. I used to make them for our church's Halloween carnival, and I truly missed it when I moved away. So, I made them for work parties or just to bring to friends. I thought I would share a few I've made and the links to how to make them today!

Image Map

From top left, clockwise: Bloodshot Eyeball Cupcakes, Rice Krispy Pumpkins, Mummy Cupcakes, Spider Cupcakes, Brain Cupcakes, RIP Graveyard Cupcakes, Witches' Brooms, Dismembered Zombie Cupcakes

You can click on the name or each picture to be taken to a link that will show you how to make it (or a similar treat)!

Sorry about the picture quality. Some are from old film pictures, some are from the phone, etc. I've always loved creating fun Halloween treats, even if they didn't turn out the best. So, here's some ideas for you for tonight (if you're staying in and making a treat while passing out candy) or for next year!

Happy Halloween, and be safe, friends!

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share