Saturday, October 18, 2014

Loving on Fall, Y'all

I never use the word "y'all." Seriously. I'm from the south (well, kinda, at least south of the Mason-Dixon line--Southern MO), but I used to hate using it. I'm big on grammar, so it bothered me. But, today, it just sounds right. Guess maybe I'm missing my southern roots?

Anyway, yesterday, I was dying to check out some of the fall colors. They're starting to be so vibrant and pretty, and I really wanted to get some good pictures of the yellow, orange, and red leaves! The Oquirrh mountains have the prettiest colored trees right now, and it's only about 40 minutes from our house, so we took a drive. It was beautiful!




Look who we spotted! And it seemed like his entire family. :) They didn't seem scared in the least!



My favorite fall activity (well one of them; let's face it, autumn is the best season there is) is to jump in a pile of leaves. I didn't quite jump, but I definitely thought about it!

I think she has just gotten finished eating a piece of grass.. haha.

I didn't quite react fast enough to get a picture of my husband on the swing, obviously... He just loves hates having his picture taken!



Honey loved running around, too. She's adorable! I might be a little biased, though.



If you follow me on instagram, you know I'm obsessed over taking pictures of the gorgeous colors. I wait all year for this season (and next!)! :)






Hope you will come back to read tomorrow when I share the first post of easy meal-planning and couponing steps for the busy person! We all run out of time, especially if you have little ones running around or work a job outside of the home, but it's so rewarding to be organized and save money at the same time when it doesn't require much.

Have a wonderful, blessed, and safe weekend, y'all ( ;) )!

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share