Monday, October 6, 2014

Fast & Delicious: Pumpkin Dip Recipe

As you all know, I love everything pumpkin. I have posted about my pumpkin crunch many times here on this blog, and it's been my staple dessert for the fall. But the other day, a friend of mine brought over this amazing pumpkin dip for dessert, and I had to recreate it. It was so, so good! Thought I would share the recipe with you all!

PUMPKIN DIP

Ingredients:

1 container of frozen whipped topping (16 oz), thawed
1 small pkg vanilla pudding mix
1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice


Directions:

1. Combine all above ingredients together. Chill in refrigerator until serving. & Enjoy!

It's as easy as that, and it's incredibly good. I think it's best served with vanilla wafers, but some say they prefer it with cinnamon graham crackers. I think both would be great, and I think it would be good as a pie filling, too (just a little twist on a pumpkin pie)! 


 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share