Friday, September 26, 2014

Finding Balance

TGIF! Happy Friday, everyone! Sorry for my blogging absence lately. I've been a little under the weather and, also, a little overwhelmed! I sometimes struggle with finding a balance between work, being a wife, taking care of our cat and dog, keeping the house clean, blogging, hanging out with friends, and most importantly, spending time with my husband. Anyone else ever feel like they have too much to do and are not focusing on the most important parts of their life?



Because of this, at times my blogging suffers, and I'm okay with that. I absolutely love writing at New Home, New Name, New Adventure. It's gives me great joy to share some of our life with my readers and to connect with other fellow bloggers. But I don't want my relationship with my husband to suffer, nor my work. I strive to be the best wife I can and have the most successful career that I possibly can. I just don't want blogging to become a "chore." I want it to be something I look forward to. And so far, it has, and I can only imagine it will keep feeling that way if I prioritize.

So, for now, I'm going to get back to work and focus on feeling better. But I've already been working on some posts that I'm very excited about, including: My Hometown, A Day in the Life, Home Organization Project Reveal (and Future Plans), How to Make Two Different & Delicious Meals in 30 Minutes (dinner then lunch with basically the same ingredients!), and Work Wear Outfits.

See you next week, and don't work too hard! Enjoy your life. :)

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png


2 comments:

  1. Balance is a tricky thing! It can be difficult to keep up the daily things, and then when you throw a blog in the mix, it can seem impossible at first. Someone told me about the Erin Condren planners, and that they used it for every single thing, so I tried it. That's what works for me! I even schedule home cleaning chores down so I can free up some brain space! :) Maybe you can look into planners as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister told me about Erin Condren planners, and I definitely think I am going to order one for 2015. You sound a lot like me: schedules work best! Thanks so much for the advice! I think that might help a lot! :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share