Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Little of Our Home

When we moved to Utah, we looked for a home to rent but didn't end up finding one that would work for us (most didn't accept dogs here). We didn't want to buy quite yet because my husband had to go through training at his job first, so we thought it would smart to wait, as much as we both wanted to have a house of our own. We ended up finding an apartment that has a lot of room and that we really like, but the apartment complex has had a ton of issues. Let's just say we will be glad when we are out of this place, but we are pretty happy with the interior. :) We spent a lot of time adding our own touches and decorating, so I thought I would show you all.

Living Room:






Hallway:



Dining Room:



Kitchen:







Office:







Guest Bedroom:







Guest Bathroom:









Master Bedroom:







Master Bathroom:






We can't wait to have even more space and have a place of our very own to decorate! :)

 photo blog2_zpse65e9159.png

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a beautiful home! I especially like the white kitchen cabinets, the dresser in the master bedroom, and the shower curtain in your master bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I look forward to hearing from you! -Gen

Much Love!

Much Love!

Share